EVERYTHING DIVIDES US
Hello, and welcome to the community dedicated to the pairing Ulquiorra x Orihime from the anime/manga BLEACH. Browse though the many pages of entries for access to all of our fanfictions, fanarts and general awesomeness.
- This community will feature a lot of manga SPOILERS! And while it's always cool to give a warning, no-one's head is gonna be chopped off if it's forgotten once or twice.
- No wanking or bashing. It's stupid and makes the baby god of fandom cry. You do NOT have to hate Ichigo, Rukia or any other character or pairing to be a good UlquiHime fan.
- Are you so annoyed by the fact that this pairing exists that you see it as your responsibility to inform us that we're wasting our time and should start worshipping YOUR pairing? Go and bother someone about their taste in ice-cream. No-one's showing this down your throat.
- Respect other members and NO screeching about how you will make the fandom see the light of UlquiHime. It's anyone's right to think this pairing sucks as it's ours to think it rocks.
- Of course, all posts should be on the subject of the pairing. Yes, we know Grimmjow's the sex too, but there are other communities for that.
- Rate and cut everything from R to NC-17. Porn's great, but some might want to avoid clicking up a huge hentai fanart at the local library.
- All large images and long texts behind a cut. You don't own people's f-lists.
ACROSS THE DIVIDE
IF YOU LOVE CAPSLOCK AND ULQUIHIME, I ORDER YOU TO GO TO OUR AWESOMESAUCE AFFILIATE
Like I said before, Grimmjow's the sex, and if you like seeing it with Orihime, head over to
If you worry about Ulquiorra feeling sad and left out after that, head over to our affiliate
Or if you're in the mood for Ulquiorra's sexiness just together with Grimmjow's, visit our affiliate
If you just want some Ulquiorra-goodness to cool down after that, you can find it at our affiliate
And if you get sick to death of these people after that, head over to our affiliate
A community dedicated to shipping Kenpachi Zaraki and Byakuya Kuchiki:
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.